Register
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77
  1. #71
    Sapu94's Avatar
    Posts
    7,073
    Reputation
    343
    Blog Entries
    25
    Tagged in
    1919 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    I'm not sure what the issue with the API you're trying to describe is. You stated above that the error you got from Google sheets was due to the request limit. Assuming by "new specific queried API" you mean the ability to specify response fields added recently, nothing has changed here regarding how the API request limits function. So, as far as I can tell, the only issue you're having is that you run into the request limit while using Google sheets. What's not working with the TSM API exactly?


    Follow me and TSM on Twitter for important updates, news, and giveaways!
    TSM Website | TSM Chat Channel (IRC) | Donate | TSM FAQ

    "A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street."

  2. #72
    I'm having a problem with the TSM api. I'm using the lazy gold maker's excel file and it keeps telling me that it can't access the API file. It worked just fine yesterday but today it just wont work.

  3. #73
    Sapu94's Avatar
    Posts
    7,073
    Reputation
    343
    Blog Entries
    25
    Tagged in
    1919 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevii View Post
    I'm having a problem with the TSM api. I'm using the lazy gold maker's excel file and it keeps telling me that it can't access the API file. It worked just fine yesterday but today it just wont work.
    You'll need to contact the creator of the spreadsheet for support with that then. We can only provide support for the APIs themselves, not other people's applications which use the API.


    Follow me and TSM on Twitter for important updates, news, and giveaways!
    TSM Website | TSM Chat Channel (IRC) | Donate | TSM FAQ

    "A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street."

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapu94 View Post
    You'll need to contact the creator of the spreadsheet for support with that then. We can only provide support for the APIs themselves, not other people's applications which use the API.
    I don't think its the spreadsheets fault though. Cause when I go to the api key url manually it keeps telling me that Ive connected to it too many times within 24hours. But I havent even accessed the api key for three days now. I waited to see if I was unsure wherever I had waited 24 hours and took a break another, but still cant access the api key at all.

    Im just wondering if perhaps the TSM desktop applications uses the API as well and thus using up all the usages for a day? Or I might be mistaken.

  5. #75
    Bart39's Avatar
    Posts
    1,734
    Reputation
    101
    Tagged in
    537 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    No, they don't share the same API
    Sic has joined #TradeSkillMaster
    sic> I love you all. TSM Has given me children.
    sic> That is all.
    Sic has left #TradeSkillMaster

    MuffinPvEHero> and I agree with Bart39

    TSM Application Developer / Assistant Addon Developer

    For information: TSM Website, TSM Addon, TSM App.
    Also Follow TSM on Twitter
    If you need help with any of the above hop on Chat. It's much faster than posting

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevii View Post
    I don't think its the spreadsheets fault though. Cause when I go to the api key url manually it keeps telling me that Ive connected to it too many times within 24hours. But I havent even accessed the api key for three days now. I waited to see if I was unsure wherever I had waited 24 hours and took a break another, but still cant access the api key at all.

    Im just wondering if perhaps the TSM desktop applications uses the API as well and thus using up all the usages for a day? Or I might be mistaken.
    I am experiencing the same issue. When i manually input my key i see the error message:
    Code:
    ERROR: Too many requests per 24-hour period for this endpoint.
    However i just spent 5 days out of the country. I made zero attempts to the API during that time. Why would i be experiencing this error? How do i tell what is making these requests? Do i need to make a new account to get this working?

  7. #77
    Sapu94's Avatar
    Posts
    7,073
    Reputation
    343
    Blog Entries
    25
    Tagged in
    1919 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Sounds like you entered your API key into a Google spreadsheet which is making automated requests. You should remove your API key from it and contact the creator of the spreadsheet.


    Follow me and TSM on Twitter for important updates, news, and giveaways!
    TSM Website | TSM Chat Channel (IRC) | Donate | TSM FAQ

    "A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street."

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. [BETA] TSM Web APIs
    By Sapu94 in forum TradeSkillMaster Website & Desktop Application
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: February 28th, 2016, 12:31 PM
  2. [RFC] Public TSM APIs
    By Sapu94 in forum TradeSkillMaster Website & Desktop Application
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 28th, 2014, 08:55 PM
  3. TradeSkillMaster 2.0 Public Beta
    By Sapu94 in forum General TradeSkillMaster Discussion
    Replies: 261
    Last Post: August 8th, 2013, 09:09 PM
  4. KR, TW, CN auction house APIs now open apparently
    By ihsw in forum Archive (General)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 18th, 2012, 10:12 AM