Register
Page 11 of 25 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
Results 101 to 110 of 244
  1. #101
    Hyperius's Avatar
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    46 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliaksi View Post
    I am not 100% sure I understand your suggestion. Could you please elaborate a bit ?
    I have thought about his suggestion as well. I believe he is means that when you have WoW as your active window. the key sender won't auto send your set key. That way if someone whispers you, you dont have to pause the program just to reply to the whisper.


    Now for the reason of my post. I can't get CKS to work with mouse response 100% anymore. It was working just fine. Now it randomly doesnt work with the mouse when i first open it, I have to re-open it several times.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperius View Post
    I have thought about his suggestion as well. I believe he is means that when you have WoW as your active window. the key sender won't auto send your set key. That way if someone whispers you, you dont have to pause the program just to reply to the whisper.
    Yup that's what I mean! Or, another example- I'm alerted to a deal via TUJ, and i tab back into WoW to buy it. But the sender keeps inserting my sent key into the search field :P hehe
    O__o

  3. #103
    Acry's Avatar
    Posts
    1,327
    Reputation
    67
    Blog Entries
    3
    Tagged in
    618 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Pliaksi View Post
    I am not 100% sure I understand your suggestion. Could you please elaborate a bit ?
    They want it so it only sends keys when the window is minimized rather than open. So say you tab back in and someone has whispered you it will continuously spam your hotkey until you pause it. With this - it will pause automatically when the WoW window is not minimized.
    Screw the rules, I have money!
    If a post helped you - make sure you click the + rep button!

  4. #104
    Pliaksi's Avatar
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    64
    Tagged in
    86 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperius View Post
    Now for the reason of my post. I can't get CKS to work with mouse response 100% anymore. It was working just fine. Now it randomly doesnt work with the mouse when i first open it, I have to re-open it several times.
    I will need some additional data bout this. Like operating system, any specific set of programs that you are using while the problem occurs and the contents of your CKSSettings.ini in order to see what you are trying to send.

    Also my go-to solution: try running it as administrator.

    About the feature suggestion: yeah it seems like a good idea. I will add it to the to-do list and will update CKS with it once there are enough new features to implement.
    It's not a bug, it's a feature !

  5. #105
    very nub question, ive installed it and still thinking if i should actually use it. My prospecting, de'ing macros are tied to my mouse scroll down button and i cant
    insert that into Keys to Send field, is this supported or am i missing a way how to do this?

  6. #106
    Put your macro on the action bar, for example in the "1" slot. Mark "Listen to mouse" and "World of Warcraft" and in "Keys to send" put "1".
    => Every time you move the cursor, the macro in slot "1" is executed, as often as the "Random interval" allows.

  7. #107
    lol yes i know how it works, but i didnt want to use any of my 0-9 nor A-Z keys, nor the modifiers. i specifically wanted to send my ScrollDown mouse button as my key, but i have made due with using the tilde key ~ instead.

  8. #108
    this is actually amazing, worked first go. cheers

  9. #109
    Pliaksi's Avatar
    Posts
    173
    Reputation
    64
    Tagged in
    86 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbeezy View Post
    lol yes i know how it works, but i didnt want to use any of my 0-9 nor A-Z keys, nor the modifiers. i specifically wanted to send my ScrollDown mouse button as my key, but i have made due with using the tilde key ~ instead.
    I don't think you can do this, but there is a very easy workaround.... map your prospect macro to two different keys.
    It's not a bug, it's a feature !

  10. #110
    I can't seem to find an answer to this, but is there any way to get cks to trigger off of something like a gamepad or arcade stick for fighting games, it would be great to play cave story or something like that and mill or prospect in the background.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. The Consortium IRC Channel
    By Sinshroud in forum Site Feedback
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2013, 08:47 PM
  2. The Consortium Competition is HERE!
    By Sinshroud in forum News
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: April 18th, 2011, 11:15 AM
  3. The Consortium MTG thread
    By Panerai in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 9th, 2011, 01:19 PM
  4. Article: Become a Wind Trader
    By admin in forum News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 21st, 2010, 09:14 PM