Greetings, I thought that I'd share this hobby project with you people, in case someone found it interesting. it is created for newer browsers and testet primarily in Chrome and Firefox. The application is created using Angular 2.
The webapp in short:
- Allows to filter recipes by demand etc (if TSM api key is given). The recipes are fetched from Wowhead.
- Supports TSM api. The API data is only downloaded to the browser once per day.
- Gives you a estimated crafting cost and allows for making a shopping list for when you aren't in-game
- Allows you to see if you have been undercutted
- Allows you to browse the auction house without being near it (in the browser)
- Gives the user links to items, in case one wish to buy it without being in-game.
- Stores the user settings on your computer and not externally (no user information is sent between user and server, other than realm and region.
- Stores auctions locally, so that you can reload the window without downloading the auctions again if there are no new auction data available.
- The sourcecode is freely available to anyone who wish to look at it or fork it.
GitHub (source code): https://github.com/ukon1990/wow-auction-helper
Here are some sample snapshots from the app:
- The crafting page with the shopping list (linking to blizzards online AH)
- The my auctions page. If the row is highlighted, the users been undercutted.
- This is what it looks like when you search for auctions. Click on the item name to show the right panel. If you wish to browse pets, simply select "Battlepets" in the item type dropdown.