Register
Welcome to the Stormspire.net WoW Gold Forums!

Greetings, guest! Welcome to Stormspire.net, your #1 resource for WoW and Diablo 3 Gold, Professions, and everything in between!


Enjoy what the site offers? Consider Premium Membership if you wish to get the most out of the site. Premium Membership benefits include the acclaimed Goblineer's World of Warcraft Gold Guide, private forum access, a complimentary high-quality avatar, and much more!


If this is your first visit, make sure to check out the Stormspire.net Survival Guide for a quick site orientation. You may also register to unlock all standard forum features, and to get rid of these lovely ads!


We proudly host the Official forums for TradeSkillMaster, The Undermine Journal, and WoWuction.

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Entrepreneur
    FlopsyPrince's Avatar
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    40 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation

    No AuctionDB Data?

    I just created a list for Imperial Silk Worm. I set it's minimum and fallback to a percentage of the AuctionDB Value and it is showing up as 0 for both prices in the tooltip. Several of them are on the AH and I updated the TSMApp and forced a run, but it still shows the 0 value.

    Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

  2. #2
    US-Sentinels(A)
    TSM Developer
    Drethic's Avatar
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    12
    Tagged in
    66 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by FlopsyPrince View Post
    I just created a list for Imperial Silk Worm. I set it's minimum and fallback to a percentage of the AuctionDB Value and it is showing up as 0 for both prices in the tooltip. Several of them are on the AH and I updated the TSMApp and forced a run, but it still shows the 0 value.

    Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=90902 Is that the item? If so search it on the AH and see if it's there. The app won't be able to set a price since it's a pet and that information is not contained in Blizzards API as of yet.
    TSM Web Master / Assistant Addon Developer
    For information: TSM Website, TSM Addon, TSM App.
    Also Follow TSM on Twitter, and Like TSM on Facebook!
    If you need help with any of the above hop on Chat. It's much faster than posting

  3. #3
    Entrepreneur
    FlopsyPrince's Avatar
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    40 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Drethic View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=90902 Is that the item? If so search it on the AH and see if it's there. The app won't be able to set a price since it's a pet and that information is not contained in Blizzards API as of yet.
    That is it. A bunch are on the AH, so it is there, but it could be that Blizzard is not feeding the data. I put fixed gold values in and that worked, I just prefer the flexible checks.

    Thanks

  4. #4
    US-Sentinels(A)
    TSM Developer
    Drethic's Avatar
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    12
    Tagged in
    66 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by FlopsyPrince View Post
    That is it. A bunch are on the AH, so it is there, but it could be that Blizzard is not feeding the data. I put fixed gold values in and that worked, I just prefer the flexible checks.

    Thanks
    They are "Working to add in Battle Pets to the API." This falls under their Soon philosophy. I'd suggest running a GetAll scan in-game to see if it fills it in for you.
    TSM Web Master / Assistant Addon Developer
    For information: TSM Website, TSM Addon, TSM App.
    Also Follow TSM on Twitter, and Like TSM on Facebook!
    If you need help with any of the above hop on Chat. It's much faster than posting

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Auctioneer use AuctionDB data?
    By Munga in forum Addons and Macros
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: January 30th, 2013, 06:12 PM
  2. Downloadable data is different than site data
    By Feiwong in forum Official Forum of The Undermine Journal
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 10:02 AM
  3. Auc-Stat-ILevel style pricing with AuctionDB or WoWuction data?
    By dellantha in forum Addons and Macros
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 15th, 2012, 05:46 AM
  4. Update AuctionDB Data Automatically (without scanning)
    By Sapu94 in forum General TradeSkillMaster Discussion
    Replies: 362
    Last Post: September 10th, 2012, 10:49 AM
  5. Import Scan Data from Auctioneer to AuctionDB
    By dernir in forum General TradeSkillMaster Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 3rd, 2011, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •