Register
Welcome to the Stormspire.net WoW Gold Forums!

Greetings, guest! Welcome to Stormspire.net, your #1 resource for WoW and Diablo 3 Gold, Professions, and everything in between!


Enjoy what the site offers? Consider Premium Membership if you wish to get the most out of the site. Premium Membership benefits include the acclaimed Goblineer's World of Warcraft Gold Guide, private forum access, a complimentary high-quality avatar, and much more!


If this is your first visit, make sure to check out the Stormspire.net Survival Guide for a quick site orientation. You may also register to unlock all standard forum features, and to get rid of these lovely ads!


We proudly host the Official forums for TradeSkillMaster, The Undermine Journal, and WoWuction.

Page 57 of 81 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last
Results 561 to 570 of 803
  1. #561
    Apprentice
    FattyXP's Avatar
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    1 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Less a suggestion and more of an ease of use change... There is no point to having BoP items list in the Shopping - Quick Posting window. We can't sell them, there won't ever be any on the AH to search for... why have em listed? just makes it harder for you to spot the items you are looking for, especially since the list seems to have absolutely no sorting whatsoever.

    edit: now I also have a suggestion... a way to post after searching with Shopping - Quick Posting, when there aren't any search results. All it would take is allowing us to click the Post button without a selection, and have it come up with all zeros in the boxes... =-) Just a lot easier to use the quick post then to have to change to the default AH tab and do everything manually.

    And also... sort the Quick Posting window Alphabetically... =-) or in bag order, or something. Some sort of sorting.

    edit #2:
    So looking at the coding, it already appears that it should be filtering out Soulbound items... but mine is most certainly not. The code in UpdatePostFrame shouldn't even add the item to the list if tsm:IsSoulbound is true, so that must not be returning properly.
    Last edited by FattyXP; December 17th, 2012 at 07:04 AM.

  2. #562
    EU-Laughing Skull(H)
    Entrepreneur
    rkrowland's Avatar
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    9 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    Less a suggestion and more of an ease of use change... There is no point to having BoP items list in the Shopping - Quick Posting window. We can't sell them, there won't ever be any on the AH to search for... why have em listed? just makes it harder for you to spot the items you are looking for, especially since the list seems to have absolutely no sorting whatsoever.

    edit: now I also have a suggestion... a way to post after searching with Shopping - Quick Posting, when there aren't any search results. All it would take is allowing us to click the Post button without a selection, and have it come up with all zeros in the boxes... =-) Just a lot easier to use the quick post then to have to change to the default AH tab and do everything manually.

    And also... sort the Quick Posting window Alphabetically... =-) or in bag order, or something. Some sort of sorting.

    edit #2:
    So looking at the coding, it already appears that it should be filtering out Soulbound items... but mine is most certainly not. The code in UpdatePostFrame shouldn't even add the item to the list if tsm:IsSoulbound is true, so that must not be returning properly.
    Not sure if I've noticed and BoP items in my quick posting window but I've most definitely seen BoAs appear there so it's seem something isn't quite right.

  3. #563
    Unregistered
    Unregistered's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rkrowland View Post
    Not sure if I've noticed and BoP items in my quick posting window but I've most definitely seen BoAs appear there so it's seem something isn't quite right.
    I haven't paid any attention to BoA items but it was showing my pvp gear and other things.

    Although... now that I've reloaded my UI it isn't listing any of the BoP items this time... Maybe it doesn't work everytime or some such lol.

  4. #564
    Entrepreneur
    KatsuraNomiya's Avatar
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    1
    Tagged in
    20 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation

    [suggestion] TSM > accounting > resale

    Would be nice if this tab had a column for "total profit".
    Additionally, where you're not just flipping, but are buying up material inputs, it would be nice to be able to cluster items together when calculating totals. For example, let's say I have a miner/bs and I buy/sell ore, but also convert some of that ore to bars, and some of those bars to gear. Naturally the fields for ore and bars are going to show losses since I'm absorbing some of my stock into the supply chain, but if this could be grouped together automatically and provide a total for the group as a whole, then it would give a better idea if your ore smelting business is holding up. Perhaps calculate the profitability of flipping based on the min(#bought,#sold)*(avg.sell - avg.buy), then the disparity in numbers can be accounted for with metrics on number farmed, number converted, and number held in stock. The crafting metrics might be a bit complicated to store... just a thought I'm mulling around.

  5. #565
    Entrepreneur
    Livermore's Avatar
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    1 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation

    Cancel scan - cancellation options for auctioning groups

    First of all - thank you for making this great add-on. And I have a suggestion:
    Cancellation options for auctioning groups.
    For example - I'm selling Trillium bars in stacks of 6 (6 bars for Living Steel transmute and 12 for engineering mounts etc). I don't care if I'm being undercut by someone posting less than 6 bars as I will most likely sell my auction anyway. The same way I wouldn't care if I'm undercut by someone posting a stack of 20 enchants (been there, done that, didn't make any gold - therefore couldn't afford a t-shirt )
    It would be nice to have an option like:
    Don't cancel if undercut is: More than my stack size, less than my stack size (or a chosen value). Probably with a possibility to do OR operation.

  6. #566
    Sapy on US-Tichondrius(H)
    TSM Lead Developer
    Sapu94's Avatar
    Posts
    5,122
    Reputation
    255
    Blog Entries
    20
    Tagged in
    1536 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Livermore View Post
    First of all - thank you for making this great add-on. And I have a suggestion:
    Cancellation options for auctioning groups.
    For example - I'm selling Trillium bars in stacks of 6 (6 bars for Living Steel transmute and 12 for engineering mounts etc). I don't care if I'm being undercut by someone posting less than 6 bars as I will most likely sell my auction anyway. The same way I wouldn't care if I'm undercut by someone posting a stack of 20 enchants (been there, done that, didn't make any gold - therefore couldn't afford a t-shirt )
    It would be nice to have an option like:
    Don't cancel if undercut is: More than my stack size, less than my stack size (or a chosen value). Probably with a possibility to do OR operation.
    You can already do this with ignore stacks over/under.


    Follow me and TSM on Twitter for important updates, news, and giveaways!
    TSM Website | TSM Chat Channel (IRC) | Donate | TSM FAQ

    "A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street." ~Doug Linder

  7. #567
    Apprentice
    Bezalel's Avatar
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    0 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation

    Question minimum selling price

    hiya all, this is my first post on forum
    i registered only to make a suggestion

    Is it possible to have TSM application with addon to inform you when price of some item on AH goes above defined value example 30g.
    For example, glyphs are fluctuating with prices, so i would like TSM notifies me with alert when glyphs price goes above 30g, because i don't want to sell for price below 30g, ....when i see the alert i would just log into wow and post it on ah when prices are profitable, this would save me the hassle checking every time price on AH.
    I see there is built in option for maximum price, but it would be great if there was for minimum price for selling, not just for buying like now.

    Be aware i am new TSM user, so maybe this already is somewhere in TSM, but i cant find his feature

  8. #568
    Krimsun
    Krimsun's Avatar
    I would like to suggest the functionality of being able to use a multiple of Market Value to determine a Mat Price. Wild Jade Market Value x .75 = Wild Jade Mat Price, for example. With regards to material cost options, as an option for user-defined pricing.

  9. #569
    Anti
    Anti's Avatar

    undercut by percentage

    on occasion i would like the ability to undercut by a percentage of the market value.

    for example if the market value is 100g i want undercut by 10g to sell for 90g.
    but if the market value is 20g i dont want to undercut by 10g and list at 10g.
    i want to undercut by 2g and list the sale for 18g.

    so rather than have a fixed undercut i'd like the option of a % undercut.

    (i'm only recently back to wow after a long break. at some point i'll likely hack the change in myself. if you would be interested in incorporating my modification rather than code it yourself let me know)

  10. #570
    Entrepreneur
    airofrce102505's Avatar
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    3 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    I had a few ideas on things that could be added to TSM most of these ideas are things i use to be able to do with Auctioneer before I switched.

    1) another special search like the one for Disenchanting except for prospecting. most of the frame work should be there since you are able to search destroying for gems by prospecting.

    2) a special search for conversion..ie being able to find items that by combining them or separating them you are able to make a profit such as any of the enchanting greater/lesser essences or the cristalized/eternals

    3) when using the enchanting special search it would be nice to have a quicker way to buy multiple items such as....buy everything that is 50% below value or the way auctioneer use to be able to scroll to buy out multiple items and then just click on the confirmations as they come up.

    4) being able to see in the tooltip what a particular item could possible DE into would be nice as well. for example x% dust(value) y% shard(value) ect. ect. ect.

    you guys are doing a great job and thanks for all that you do.

 

 
Page 57 of 81 First ... 747555657585967 ... Last

Similar Threads

  1. [General] TSM Release Version - Importable Keelhaul Mog List
    By Faid in forum Auction House Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2012, 03:20 PM
  2. TradeSkillMaster Release Version Preview
    By Sapu94 in forum General TradeSkillMaster Discussion
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: January 28th, 2012, 05:19 PM
  3. Suggest and Vote for New Features here!
    By Sinshroud in forum General TradeSkillMaster Discussion
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: January 21st, 2012, 06:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •