Up in the Stormspire, we've been hard at work producing a spreadsheet that we hope will be the final solution to ore shuffling. I'm happy to release it to the public today. A special thank you to Stede from Venture, LLT for extensively testing the spreadsheet (+rep clicky) and implementing several features. Other notable mentions include RavenC, Drrwho and Euripides. Take note, if you'd like to see improvements or features added to the spreadsheet, I'm listening!
>> Download link, for the latest version of excel. <<
>> Download link, for silly willies using excel 2003. <<
>> Google Docs link, so that you don't get fired for downloading stuff. << (kinda messy, loss of formatting)
I won't dwell too much on the shuffle itself. Truth is, it has been blogged about on multiple occasions. DE ratios are still not 100% determined, so you can modify those if you want. The general idea of the shuffle is illustrated below:
- Finds total revenue, total profit, profit per stack, profit per ore type based on user input.
- Displays prospecting results, disenchanting results, and localized number of crafts.
- Does the above for both "Quick Sale" and "Maximized Profit". The former being auctioning all prospected gems, and the latter being optimal.
- Gives a complete breakdown of time allocation for both methods.
- Attempts to find GPH (gold per hour) for both methods. Also finds relative GPH based on profit differential.
- Shows the cost to produce a based solely on the cost of ore (Stede). Standalone feature.
- Adjusts max value for each gem through , , , and . Also considers transmute.
- Allows the user to input +profit % for transmute mastery, enchanting scrolls, and gem cutting.
- The spreadsheet does not consider rare gem transmutes as I don't see this being profitable any time soon.
- Allow the user to manually input shuffling breakdown. Handy for high-volume shuffling where markets may become flooded.
1. Fill out the beige boxes with your server prices. Input the bonus you predict from cutting rares, and from selling scrolls (if applicable). Use 100% if you foresee no bonus.
2. Look under Profit - Quick Sale and Profit - Maximized. The numbers in bold are what you're looking for.
3. Gold Per Hour - Quick Sale and Gold Per Hour - Maximized shows your earning efficiency.
Notes about the spreadsheet
- Max shows the best value obtained for any given gem, whether it's vendored, auctioned raw, or cut and disenchanted. Increase % is a percentage figure for the server price -> Max amount. Abs is the absolute value for this.
- Shadowspirit Diamonds are not taken into account for max value calculations. They are very illiquid and though they may provide extra profit, it's impossible to move every diamond you transmute.
- Time breakdown:
- Search & purchase: 20 seconds, plus 1 second per stack of ore purchased.
- Loot from mailbox: 10 seconds, plus 0.5 seconds per stack purchased, plus 20 seconds per mailbox refresh.
- Prospect stacks: 2.5 seconds per prospect.
- Cut gems & vendor greens: 6 seconds per rare, 4 seconds per uncommon, 0.25 seconds per vendored green.
- Craft jewelry: 4 seconds per craft.
- DE jewelry: 4 seconds per DE.
- Post auctions: 0.5 seconds per auction. Dust posted in stacks of 10, Essences in stacks of 5, uncut gems in stacks of 3
- Loot mailbox: 10 seconds, plus 0.5 seconds per item, plus 20 seconds per refresh.
- Repost: Assumes 25% of auctions don't sell and need reposting.
- Overhead (20%): Adds a flat 20% increase to the entire shuffle for miscellaneous operations.
Future versions will be posted and updated here. Again, if you find a bug, let me know and I'll squash it. Feature requests and recommendations and most certainly welcome too!
Sterling beaming out!