Register
Page 13 of 15 First ... 31112131415 Last
Results 121 to 130 of 146
  1. #121
    Many clicks later..

    Techniques:

    Timeless isle:
    104047,104048,104054,104055,104099,104103,104105,1 04106,104108,104122,104123,104127,104134,104138,10 4270,104137

    World drops:
    104046,104049,104050,104051,104052,104053,104056,1 04101,104102,104107,104109,104120,104121,104124,10 4126,104128,104129,104130,104131,104133,104135,104 136,104274,104276,104278

    Because - as someone put it - Kathroman you are so much my hero for breaking all these down and sharing them! Almost no one else seems to have run their undergeared scribes out there on my realm...... [Technique: reap profit]


    As an aside, I'm also finding it quite profitable to keep my competition getting their hands on the BOE techniques themselves from the ah.. at least on my realm they're the price of a glyph (or less) at times.

  2. #122
    @Kathroman can you make group with jc/enchating too ?
    Last edited by davidrm15; September 18th, 2013 at 12:02 PM.

  3. #123
    Kathroman's Avatar
    Posts
    5,452
    Reputation
    286
    Blog Entries
    20
    Tagged in
    2157 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrm15 View Post
    @Kathroman can you make group with jc/enchating too ?
    Probably not anytime soon, TBH.

    Why don't you try going through the process outlined in the guide and post your results here for feedback if you have any questions. Then people can offer feedback based on what you've come up with.
    Like what you see? Become an Ethereal Contributor to help support the site and gain access to additional perks.

        

    Guides: Thunder Bluff Vendor Supply Route | Entry Level JC Strategy | Alternative DMF Guide

    TSM 2.0: TSM 2.0 Groups & Operations GUIDE | TSM 2.0 Basic JC Shuffler | TSM 2.0 ADVANCED JC Shuffler

  4. #124

    Other Proffesions!

    Can anyone share a link to ID lists of the other proffesions, I'm gona need to do this for all my proffesions, and would love to have list of Item ID's to C/P instead of looking for em all (guess i wont do it if i dont have them already made).

    Also Kathroman i didnt see any sub-group for the high-sell or low-sell, should i just make those aswell or? didnt find a comment on that specificaly.

  5. #125
    Kathroman's Avatar
    Posts
    5,452
    Reputation
    286
    Blog Entries
    20
    Tagged in
    2157 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodmann View Post
    Can anyone share a link to ID lists of the other proffesions, I'm gona need to do this for all my proffesions, and would love to have list of Item ID's to C/P instead of looking for em all (guess i wont do it if i dont have them already made).

    Also Kathroman i didnt see any sub-group for the high-sell or low-sell, should i just make those aswell or? didnt find a comment on that specificaly.
    I don't use it personally. I mentioned it for reference - some might find it useful.

    If you want a quick list to use, go with the TSM automated profession groups - it should create a group with everything you can craft. If you want to use them in different groups, you should be able to export the item IDs from that group and start from scratch.
    Like what you see? Become an Ethereal Contributor to help support the site and gain access to additional perks.

        

    Guides: Thunder Bluff Vendor Supply Route | Entry Level JC Strategy | Alternative DMF Guide

    TSM 2.0: TSM 2.0 Groups & Operations GUIDE | TSM 2.0 Basic JC Shuffler | TSM 2.0 ADVANCED JC Shuffler

  6. #126
    Thanks for the advice, I've actually set up my inscription just as you showed in the guide. What i was wondering now is since I've got atleast 1 of each proffesion and 3 of some . I was wondering if you could give me an idea of how to set up enchanting, with its messy mats usage I was thinking of just going for a straight slot by slot groups. Any better ideas? Same goes for JC,BS, LW, Tailoring, alchemy and ofc engineering. Any help would be appreciated.

  7. #127
    Kathroman's Avatar
    Posts
    5,452
    Reputation
    286
    Blog Entries
    20
    Tagged in
    2157 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodmann View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I've actually set up my inscription just as you showed in the guide. What i was wondering now is since I've got atleast 1 of each proffesion and 3 of some . I was wondering if you could give me an idea of how to set up enchanting, with its messy mats usage I was thinking of just going for a straight slot by slot groups. Any better ideas? Same goes for JC,BS, LW, Tailoring, alchemy and ofc engineering. Any help would be appreciated.
    The key to all this is to figure out HOW you're selling them, or at least how you WANT to sell them.

    IE. With enchanting, how many of each enchant do you keep in stock. Do you keep more of some, and if so, is that based on a common denominator, such as Source, or mats used. Maybe you only sell Sha enchants 1 at a time because they don't sell as quickly, or maybe your server is booming with twink enchants, so you restock more of those.

    Realistically, if you're selling everything in the same quantity, using the same price settings, then you don't even need to bother with sub-groups. Otherwise, take a look at what you're either pricing differently, or what you carry different quantities of, and find a way to categorize those differences. There's your sub-groups. Some of the things I mentioned in the guide are merely meant as a reminder. Things like source (learned from trainer vs. gated crafts), expansion tier (current vs. old, or vs. individual xpacs), class / spec / role (tank, healer, caster, melee, AGI, etc), playstyle (PvP vs PvE) - these are all potential sub-group tiers among just about every profession, so go through the guide and jot down a list of every potential category and then run each of your professions through that list. If you are or you'd consider adjusting price or qty based on that category, make a sub-group tier for it. Once that's done, figure out which tiers would would best in which level of the hierarchy and you're good to go.

    If you end up with a list of potential tiers you'd like some feedback on before committing to a hierarchy, feel free to post it here. Other than that, I know you feel you'd like specific direction, but it's something that really should be based around how YOU sell your items, so for us to offer a profession hierarchy essentially assumes you'll be selling your goods the same way we would. It might seem easier, but weeks/months from now you'll probably find some aspect of it doesn't fit and you'll potentially be starting from scratch again anyway. That's what this guide was really intended for - to help walk people through the process. Don't skip the process though, since it's really aimed to be custom-tailored to each person's specific situation.

    Hope that helps/makes sense
    Like what you see? Become an Ethereal Contributor to help support the site and gain access to additional perks.

        

    Guides: Thunder Bluff Vendor Supply Route | Entry Level JC Strategy | Alternative DMF Guide

    TSM 2.0: TSM 2.0 Groups & Operations GUIDE | TSM 2.0 Basic JC Shuffler | TSM 2.0 ADVANCED JC Shuffler

  8. #128
    doleo's Avatar
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    3 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathroman View Post
    Probably not anytime soon, TBH.

    Why don't you try going through the process outlined in the guide and post your results here for feedback if you have any questions. Then people can offer feedback based on what you've come up with.
    My sentiment as well. Thank a ton for this guide and the time you took to create it. I'll take what I've learned here and apply it to other professions.

  9. #129
    Quick question about a group that I seem to have 'lost'. I accidentally moved a high level group inside a lower level one. Now I can't see it in the main TSM groups page. I can however see it when I am at the AH, in the shopping tab and also the AuctionDB tab, though not in the Auctioning tab.

    All I really want to do is delete it as I have made a new one since but cant figure out how to get rid of it since it is not in the main groups tab of TSM. Anyone know how I could do this?

  10. #130
    Kathroman's Avatar
    Posts
    5,452
    Reputation
    286
    Blog Entries
    20
    Tagged in
    2157 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Afinity View Post
    Quick question about a group that I seem to have 'lost'. I accidentally moved a high level group inside a lower level one. Now I can't see it in the main TSM groups page. I can however see it when I am at the AH, in the shopping tab and also the AuctionDB tab, though not in the Auctioning tab.

    All I really want to do is delete it as I have made a new one since but cant figure out how to get rid of it since it is not in the main groups tab of TSM. Anyone know how I could do this?
    Can you take a screenshot of your group structure - both in the AH and the groups tabs?
    Like what you see? Become an Ethereal Contributor to help support the site and gain access to additional perks.

        

    Guides: Thunder Bluff Vendor Supply Route | Entry Level JC Strategy | Alternative DMF Guide

    TSM 2.0: TSM 2.0 Groups & Operations GUIDE | TSM 2.0 Basic JC Shuffler | TSM 2.0 ADVANCED JC Shuffler

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Best way to start operations on a new server
    By quietstrm07 in forum Archive (General)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 1st, 2016, 02:33 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2012, 12:44 PM
  3. TSM Guide: Importing and Exporting Auctioning Groups
    By Sapu94 in forum General TradeSkillMaster Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 9th, 2012, 04:30 AM

Tags for this Thread