Register
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Resource Allocator

    I created something to help you determine the best way to spend your resources, namely those that are soulbound. The attached spreadsheet enables you to find the best use of your spirits of harmony, imperial silk, scrolls of wisdom, ironpaw tokens, and more, just by copying the data from a WoWuction .csv pull into the "Data" tab and sorting the various tabs by the value of the relevant resource. The tabs include calculations for market demand and also show the % difference of the current price from the 14-day median so you can anticipate price fluctuations.


    FILE>DOWNLOAD>SAVE AS: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bwj...0tlZHZOVjZUdVk
    Handy data link: http://www.wowuction.com/Tools/RealmDataExport

    EDIT: Fixed the data link, thanks Sinshroud.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Auberean; November 29th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Sinshroud's Avatar
    Posts
    2,679
    Reputation
    260
    Tagged in
    1060 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberean View Post
    I created something to help you determine the best way to spend your resources, namely those that are soulbound. The attached spreadsheet enables you to find the best use of your spirits of harmony, imperial silk, scrolls of wisdom, ironpaw tokens, and more, just by copying the data from a WoWuction .csv pull into the "Data" tab and sorting the various tabs by the value of the relevant resource. The tabs include calculations for market demand and also show the % difference of the current price from the 14-day median so you can anticipate price fluctuations.


    FILE>DOWNLOAD>SAVE AS: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bwj...0tlZHZOVjZUdVk
    Handy data link: http://www.wowuction.com/us/malganis...ealmDataExport
    Sounds cool man, I look forward to giving it a try.

    Something to keep in mind, your handy data link is for US Malganis Horde specifically. People on other servers should just go straight to www.wowuction.com > create an account/login > Resources Button > Data Export > Get Comma Delimited Data Export.
    If someone makes a helpful post or useful thread, be sure to let them know by giving +reputation. Spread the love!

    If you are new to gold making, or want to expand your markets for greater profits, then consider becoming an Ethereal Contributor to gain access to additional guidance on gold making, as well as our private dedicated help and support forum.

    >> WoW Account Maximum Security Guide <<

    "If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done." - Bruce Lee

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinshroud View Post
    Sounds cool man, I look forward to giving it a try.

    Something to keep in mind, your handy data link is for US Malganis Horde specifically. People on other servers should just go straight to www.wowuction.com > create an account/login > Resources Button > Data Export > Get Comma Delimited Data Export.
    If you have visited WoWuction before and selected a realm (which pretty much everyone has, I guess) it will automatically redirect you the realm you've selected and ask you to login if you aren't already logged in

  4. #4
    Sinshroud's Avatar
    Posts
    2,679
    Reputation
    260
    Tagged in
    1060 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrildar View Post
    If you have visited WoWuction before and selected a realm (which pretty much everyone has, I guess) it will automatically redirect you the realm you've selected and ask you to login if you aren't already logged in
    Yes but after you login it then takes you to Malganis, not your realm.
    If someone makes a helpful post or useful thread, be sure to let them know by giving +reputation. Spread the love!

    If you are new to gold making, or want to expand your markets for greater profits, then consider becoming an Ethereal Contributor to gain access to additional guidance on gold making, as well as our private dedicated help and support forum.

    >> WoW Account Maximum Security Guide <<

    "If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done." - Bruce Lee

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Resource Allocator
    By Auberean in forum Archive (Professions)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 29th, 2012, 12:52 AM