*[Vicious Amberjewel Band]
- DEs into [Heavenly Shard]
and the mats are generally plentiful/cheap on the AH.
*[Sapphire Pendant of Winter Night]
- Even though the craft on this item takes 15 seconds it's probably my favorite JC item to DE. Usually DEs into 1 or 2 [Illusion Dust]
, but sometimes you'll get 1 or 2 [Greater Eternal Essence]
or even a [Large Brilliant Shard]
. Just keep an eye on [Essence of Undeath]
and [Blue Sapphire]
and buy them when they're cheap. I frequently make these for as little as 4-6g investment.
, [Glowing Thorium Band]
, [Emerald Lion Ring]
- Same story as the one above, but these tend to be a little more expensive to craft. Still just as amazing when you can get ahold of the materials cheap.
*[Band of Natural Fire]
- This one almost didnt make my list simply because it has been my experience that it's hard to get ahold of bulk [Living Essence]
for a decent cost. Regardless this item DEs into [Large Brilliant Shard]
which makes it a very valuable craft if you can get ahold of the mats.
, [Crystal Chalcedony Amulet]
, [Crystal Citrine Necklace]
, [Sun Rock Ring]
- Alot of people know about these from doing the Saronite Ore shuffle back in the day and that shuffle is still viable to this day. [Infinite Dust]
has and will continue to have a very high demand due to its importance in leveling Enchanting and being able to craft your own source of this Dust is a good thing.
and [Hessonite Band]
- Both of these items when crafted have a higher chance of Disenchanting into [Lesser Celestial Essence]
than the ones crafted with Jaspers or Alicites. What also makes crafting them even better is that when you proc a blue craft on these they DE into a full [Heavenly Shard]
unlike the items created by Jaspers and Alicites. I only recommend doing these if you are already shuffling ore.
*[Carnelian Spikes](Idea courtesy of @zenga )
- This one can DE into as many as 3 [Greater Celestial Essence]
(before Bountiful Bags), but does also sometimes yield Hypnotic Dust. On average you end up getting about 2 GCE per DE so you have to calculate the cost of 3 Carnelian plus 3 settings and decide if this DE is worth it for you.
- This item is my main source of [Heavenly Shard]
as it is easy to get a hold of the materials in bulk. Your main investment in making these will be time if you Smelt the bars for it yourself(which I definitely recommend). A great way to keep your Enchanting costs low and your Scroll profits high!
*[Enchanted Thorium Blades]
- This is an amazing item to DE. It is how I keep myself well stocked on [Greater Eternal Essence]
. This can also DE into [Illusion Dust]
or on rare occasions a [Large Brilliant Shard]
, but 75% of the time you get good ol' GEEs a-plenty. Do this one while you can as Blizzard is removing the ranged/relic slot in MoP and therefore any recipes which create items for that slot go bye-bye too.
- This item is probably my favorite item to disenchant in the game. Out of all the craftable items that DE into [Illusion Dust]
and/or [Greater Eternal Essence]
this one just gives more of them per DE on average. I've gotten as many as 8 GEE from one DE(granted Bountiful Bags was involved). Mostly these just DE into a ton of Dust but they give Essences pretty frequently as well. Mainly keep an eye out for cheap [Star Ruby]
and it shouldn't be hard to find the rest of the materials in bulk cheap.
*(Idea courtesy of @Finkz ) -
This one is not learned by the Tailoring trainer but is rather a rare drop recipe from Vanilla mobs. Really cheap to make for decent returns if done in bulk. Keep an eye out on the AH for the pattern.
- Doesn't require any Dust or Rubies like the Wizardweave Turban so it's a decent fallback item to DE in the Turban's place when you can't get the other mats cheap.