I'm seeing the same on my server. In terms of professions i can still get a decent penny with enchanting (mop enchants without sha crystals) and jc (a handful of gems sadly). These will stay profitable up until a few weeks before 6.0 hits.
Apart from that i've completely dropped doing crafting/xmuting/flipping. Even my limited suppy route stuff is selling dirt cheap (normal price was 400g, min was 20g, but atm a lot of people have been posting quite low, i tried buying out their stock to relist but they just kept adding in more so i stopped....)
I think the largest reason(s) for the drop in prices is due to several things:
1) more and more people know about shuffles, playing the ah, looking for deals/flips
2) tsm has gone from being a tool used by a handful of people to a wider array of players, all of which want to make gold. While i think its nice that more people are entering markets with the use of tsm one can clearly see that they dont really master the addon. Ive seen people join the jc/enchanting markets late on and post their enchants below the standard 110% crafting cost.
3) its the end of the expansion, its been months since the last tier of raiding/pvp season was added so naturally demand is low. People with alts rarely care about having high level gear on their second, third or fourth alt.
4) auction bots are everywhere. Whilst typing this there are two known ah bots right infront of my bank char.
While you others wait for wod i can recommend several ways to make gold/stockpile
1) the transmog market is still profitable - though not as good as it once was. Obviously competition may vary, but expect 4-5 sellers at any given time (camp ah for better results)
2) start farming stuff that may be taken away once wod hits. Many dungeons are getting revamps, and this may include completely different loot tables. When the scarlet wings were revamped i farmed boe gear there for a week and netted an easy 500k selling stuff that was no-longer available
3) stockpile cheap mats (dusts, ore, shards, cloth, etc.) As we are nearing the end of mop windwool, spirit dust, ethereal shards and ghost iron will all start to fall in price. Buy out as much as you can, create a guild bank or 4 and start selling a month or more after wod hits. The same can be said about embersilk bags. In my experience most people will forgo making gold whilst they level up their toons, which gives a handfull of us the chance to post wih only minor competition when wod hits.
I know i went a bit off topic, so apologies for that!