EU-Turalyon(A), multiple others.
Is your old server lower population than the new one? I'm using battle pets to move gold very high pop servers to my own medium pop server and I can give you a few tips that work for me:
- Level 25 pets. I think the celestial tournament increased the demand for them. I'm making good profits on them; I buy them 1-2k each and they sell reasonably fast for 5-7k.
- Cats. Because of the new title, the semi-hard to get pets sell pretty well on my server. My best sellers are guardian cub and black tabby, I buy them for 2-5k and sell them for 8-10.
- Carps. Besides the green one, there are hardly any of these available on my server. I get them for 3-4k and flip them for 8-10. One of my first cross-realm pet sales was actually a red one I got for 3k and sold for 25k.
- TCG pets. These are great for moving large volumes of gold. They might take a while to sell and percentage wise the profit is not as good as others. Be careful not to flood the market with 1 single pet. I've sold 2 dragon kites in 2 days before, now I'm sitting at 2 more of them with no interested buyers.
- Use trade chat / realm forums / facebook pages etc to advertise. Some people are looking for specific pets or breeds (e.g. S/S gilnean raven) and are willing to pay top prices for that. It also lowers your risk of not selling a pet because it's pretty much a guaranteed sale. I found the buyer for that red carp flip through spamming trade chat.