Ia have been lurking in the forums for a while and i found it very resourcefull, plentyfull of smart traders willing to share their knowledge about the gold making process, and thats is why i ask for your help here
My apologies in advance for my bad english but my natal tongue is spanish
I am a noob goblin, i have just about 100k gold, i have 600 in alch, jc, ench, herb, mining, blacksmithing, tailoring, inscription and engineer (among 6 alts)
Last patch i have done all my money selling 16 slots bags, some dust flipping (shards) and a lot of expensive gems and some tramutation
So far this is my market strategy for MoP:
1) JC: is on the floor, gems are awfull cheap, normally i just keep it to myself and from time to time lurkl at the AH for normalized prices or at least low supply, then i put my gems and normaly get some gold but is a very slow strategy, i buyed some iron ore (at 30g each stack) and prospect it to sell raw gems, the profit for this last is not very high but is worth it.
2) Engineering: I just sell nothing with it, thermal anvil is sold for 10g, the trinket is sold for 100 gold and the only money making i am doing with this is some pets and a few eng gems (also a very slow startegy)
3) Inscription: Glifs are ON THE FLOOR, i have a lot of them stocked waiting for a better time to sell, in my realm the nornmal price now is 20-50g each, the DKF cards sells very slow but is wotrh it and the REAL moneymaker for me is the "Mysteriuos Fortune card" i am selling this ones at 25g each and make huge profit (and fun because of the vice those cards inspire in my customers)
4) Minning: Metal market is really bad, i am selling only old metals like cobalt, saronite, copper and thorium at high prices and slow rate, ghost iron is ttoo cheap to sell, i tried to buy ALL of them and re sell it but faild, i buyed 500 stacks of iron ore (all of the AH stock), i smelt some, i prospected others and re-sell some ores, at next day i have again 500 stacks at 20g at the AH so i am keeping the investmente hoping for a future nerf in the ore respawn.
5) Alch: i am selling trillium for a very low marging profit, i keep the living steel stock for myself waiting for a better time to sell them because i refuse to give them away for 300g, from time to time i make some arcnaite bars and they sell reasonable well for the investment.
6) Ench: i flipp the shards for essences but also the profit marging is very low because the high supply of everything (dust,esscences and shards) all enchants are very cheap (except the BiS ones)
7) Tailoring: i just sell NOTHING, the raw clothes for the old bags are expensive and that makes the profit margin very low, last patch i buyed the netherweave cloth at 5g each stack and sell the bags at 20-30g depending the supply/demand
8) Blacksmithing: I sold some of the 476 epic gear but i can make one per week only, the cost of raw materials are sor of high but the profit marging is good, the drawback is that is also a slow sale, i have been waiting even 2 weeks to sell ONE of them
9) Transmog Items: really a bad bussiness in my real, i have a few good selling transmog greens but i normally sell one each 2 weeks if i am lucky (i do not buy them anymore neither i farm them)
10) Cooking Ingredients: This is sadly my most big goldmine at the moment, the cooking ingredients gathered from the farm (witchberries, carrots, etc) are a solid sell.
I am not expecting to earn 100k weekly, i know the biggest secret to earn money is to have patience, all i am looking here for is some advice to improve my bussines strategy.
Thanks again in advance