Register
Welcome to the Stormspire.net WoW Gold Forums!

Greetings, guest! Welcome to Stormspire.net, your #1 resource for WoW and Diablo 3 Gold, Professions, and everything in between!


Enjoy what the site offers? Consider Premium Membership if you wish to get the most out of the site. Premium Membership benefits include the acclaimed Goblineer's World of Warcraft Gold Guide, private forum access, a complimentary high-quality avatar, and much more!


If this is your first visit, make sure to check out the Stormspire.net Survival Guide for a quick site orientation. You may also register to unlock all standard forum features, and to get rid of these lovely ads!


We proudly host the Official forums for TradeSkillMaster, The Undermine Journal, and WoWuction.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    EU-Aggramar/Dreanor
    Wind Trader Emeritus
    Meyer's Avatar
    Posts
    541
    Reputation
    91
    Tagged in
    130 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation

    WTS Darkmoon Trinkets - BIS for all dps/heal classes.

    With the 2nd Darkmoon Faire of MoP well under way I have a lot of trinkets to sell, and so does my competitors. Prices are tanking and people are holding back the buy as a lot of them expect that the price will drop significantly due to more LFR loot, the item number “being only 476” ect.

    There has been a lot of talk about what is BIS and what is not, and for trinkets its not always as easy to point out which is the best due to use-effects, procs, internal Cooldowns ect.

    My best argument for selling in trade and something that always gets a lot of attention on my offers is when is them I claim that the trinkets are BIS (pre Heroic Tier 14 raiding) for all Dps/Heal classes – They are par or better with trinkets dropping in raid not even open yet.

    I have taken the information from www.wowbestinslot.com on every class and investigated which trinket in Tier14 (pre heroic) they say is BIS.

    Please not that some other websites doesn’t necessarily have the same priority but my task here is only to document my claim by referring to a rather reliable website.

    As you can see below ALL dps/heal trinkets from the DMF are Best in Slot as number 1 or 2, and since players have 2 Trinket slots I have no problems claiming that they are BIS (pre HC).

    Casters DMF Trinkets BIS number BIS
    Balance Druid 2
    Mage (all 3 Spec) 1
    Shadow Priest 2
    Elemental Shaman 2
    Warlock 1
    Ranged
    Hunter (all 3 Specs) 1
    Agi Melee
    Feral Druid 1
    Windwalker Monk 1
    Rouge (all 3 spec) 1
    Enhancement Shaman 1
    Str Melee
    DK (1w/2w/unholy) 1
    Warrior (fury/arms) 1
    Retribution Paladin 1
    Healers
    Restoration Druid 1
    Mistweaver Monk 2
    Holy Paladin 2
    Restoration Shaman 2
    Priest (both) 2
    Tanks
    Guardian Druid 12
    Blood DK 10
    Brewmaster Monk 11
    Protection Paladin 8
    Protection Warrior 10

    GL selling out there - I have around 20 trinkets atm to sell myself.

    "disclaimer": Please note that I have not tried to varify the information from www.wowbestinslot.com what so ever. I just know that the healing trinket i got for my main raider is awesome..
    Last edited by Meyer; November 7th, 2012 at 02:53 AM.
    ---
    Summer 2010: Average Poor Wow player ||| Winter 2010: Joined The Consortium ||| Summer 2011: Passed 2 mio. liquid gold ||| Currently (MOP) >4 mio. ||| You could do the same.!

  2. #2
    US-Emerald Dream(Both)
    Your Favorite Goblin
    Kathroman's Avatar
    Posts
    5,326
    Reputation
    281
    Blog Entries
    17
    Tagged in
    2105 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyer View Post
    With the 2nd Darkmoon Faire of MoP well under way I have a lot of trinkets to sell, and so does my competitors. Prices are tanking and people are holding back the buy as a lot of them expect that the price will drop significantly due to more LFR loot, the item number “being only 476” ect.
    I absolutely agree this is what many people are waiting/hoping for, but with the limited number of trinkets still hitting the market, the ball is still in our court. I'd suggest that the best night to try to sell these would probably be after raid nights, when RNG has screwed these hopefuls over yet again.

    I personally was still selling DPS trinkets for 50k+ right up until the start of the faire, so I intend on holding out for quantity dropping once again after this one. We're also getting closer to a point where I'd say it might even be worth it to start flipping these.
    Like what you see? Become an Ethereal Contributor to help support the site and gain access to additional perks.

        

    Guides: Thunder Bluff Vendor Supply Route | Entry Level JC Strategy | Alternative DMF Guide

    TSM 2.0: TSM 2.0 Groups & Operations GUIDE | TSM 2.0 Basic JC Shuffler | TSM 2.0 ADVANCED JC Shuffler

  3. #3
    Wind Trader
    Mithrildar's Avatar
    Posts
    759
    Reputation
    161
    Tagged in
    478 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathroman View Post
    I absolutely agree this is what many people are waiting/hoping for, but with the limited number of trinkets still hitting the market, the ball is still in our court. I'd suggest that the best night to try to sell these would probably be after raid nights, when RNG has screwed these hopefuls over yet again.

    I personally was still selling DPS trinkets for 50k+ right up until the start of the faire, so I intend on holding out for quantity dropping once again after this one. We're also getting closer to a point where I'd say it might even be worth it to start flipping these.
    Damn, there are currently 10 of each trinket here on the AH and prices have dropped to 20k. I'll probably hold these trinkets till after Faire to see what the prices will do and if I'm not pleased I will give them away to some guildies.

  4. #4
    US-Emerald Dream(Both)
    Your Favorite Goblin
    Kathroman's Avatar
    Posts
    5,326
    Reputation
    281
    Blog Entries
    17
    Tagged in
    2105 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithrildar View Post
    Damn, there are currently 10 of each trinket here on the AH and prices have dropped to 20k. I'll probably hold these trinkets till after Faire to see what the prices will do and if I'm not pleased I will give them away to some guildies.
    Yep. For the final week or so before the faire, I was 1 of maybe 2 or 3 people with any trinkets left - one of the others being @Tangster . Needless to say it was a good week
    Like what you see? Become an Ethereal Contributor to help support the site and gain access to additional perks.

        

    Guides: Thunder Bluff Vendor Supply Route | Entry Level JC Strategy | Alternative DMF Guide

    TSM 2.0: TSM 2.0 Groups & Operations GUIDE | TSM 2.0 Basic JC Shuffler | TSM 2.0 ADVANCED JC Shuffler

  5. #5
    Ethereal Contributor
    jimmyolsenblues's Avatar
    Posts
    1,384
    Reputation
    29
    Tagged in
    492 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    So wait, I don't raid, I don't do randoms. Sorry I am stupid and always want to be spoonfed.

    Are you seriously telling me that Darkmoon trinket is not best is slot in EVERY situation...WTF...why make such a hard gating criteria with scroll of wisdom, and then not even have it best is slot.

  6. #6
    US-Kil'jaedan(H)
    Wind Trader Emeritus
    Acry's Avatar
    Posts
    1,300
    Reputation
    67
    Blog Entries
    3
    Tagged in
    606 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    It is BIS in most cases. It'll be used in one slot for every class.
    Screw the rules, I have money!
    If a post helped you - make sure you click the + rep button!

  7. #7
    US-Emerald Dream(Both)
    Your Favorite Goblin
    Kathroman's Avatar
    Posts
    5,326
    Reputation
    281
    Blog Entries
    17
    Tagged in
    2105 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyolsenblues View Post
    So wait, I don't raid, I don't do randoms. Sorry I am stupid and always want to be spoonfed.

    Are you seriously telling me that Darkmoon trinket is not best is slot in EVERY situation...WTF...why make such a hard gating criteria with scroll of wisdom, and then not even have it best is slot.
    I think you may have misread. The DMF trinkets ARE BiS for every class/spec except tanks. With 2 trinket slots, position 1 OR 2 would both be considered BiS, since the LFR ones should be unique.
    Like what you see? Become an Ethereal Contributor to help support the site and gain access to additional perks.

        

    Guides: Thunder Bluff Vendor Supply Route | Entry Level JC Strategy | Alternative DMF Guide

    TSM 2.0: TSM 2.0 Groups & Operations GUIDE | TSM 2.0 Basic JC Shuffler | TSM 2.0 ADVANCED JC Shuffler

  8. #8
    Wind Trader
    Mithrildar's Avatar
    Posts
    759
    Reputation
    161
    Tagged in
    478 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathroman View Post
    I think you may have misread. The DMF trinkets ARE BiS for every class/spec except tanks. With 2 trinket slots, position 1 OR 2 would both be considered BiS, since the LFR ones should be unique.
    The list @Meyer provided only seems to be about pre-Normal gear, as all epics seem to be Raid Finder at best. With Heroic gear only DPS trinkets are BiS for a few classes and specs.

  9. #9
    US-Moon Guard(A)
    Entrepreneur
    Fortun's Avatar
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    10 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    What does everyone think about the 5.1 trinkets? Seems to me that some of them, at least, are viable alternatives to the DMF trinkets. Might see a significant price drop on the DMF trinkets after 5.1 because of that...
    Last edited by Fortun; November 6th, 2012 at 02:40 PM.

  10. #10
    US-Kil'jaedan(H)
    Wind Trader Emeritus
    Acry's Avatar
    Posts
    1,300
    Reputation
    67
    Blog Entries
    3
    Tagged in
    606 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Doesn't give main stats on proc, and have main stats as well like the DMF trinket does. This is why they're so good :s
    Shockcharger may be amazing for a caster who really needs haste though.
    Screw the rules, I have money!
    If a post helped you - make sure you click the + rep button!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Threads

  1. BiS gem list for all classes
    By wowuctioneer in forum Archive (Auction House)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2012, 08:07 PM
  2. Darkmoon Trinkets
    By Peppercock in forum Archive (Auction House)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 27th, 2012, 12:55 PM
  3. Darkmoon Card Trinkets & 4.3
    By sjx in forum Archive (Speculation)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: December 1st, 2011, 05:40 AM
  4. pay attention to FOTM classes!
    By mentally vexed in forum Archive (Professions)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2011, 12:45 PM