Register
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Sell now or hold until Cata??

    I have the Oozeling, Azure Whelp, Black Tabby, a Skullflame shield, and a recipe for crusader to go with a few more things. I was wondering what is worth holding onto and what I should sell now.

  2. #2
    There is talk of the Azure Whelp and Black Tabby mobs being removed in cataclysm, so it wouldn't hurt to hold onto those, and might pay off in the end.
    The oozeling is *edit* a very rare drop, I already see it going for 10k+ now. Not sure about holding this.
    As for Crusader, I don't think it will matter either way, but I could be wrong. Get a 2nd opinion on that and the other items.
    Last edited by Gnomage; November 19th, 2010 at 06:34 PM.

  3. #3
    Laz's Avatar
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    0
    Tagged in
    0 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    For the shield and crusader recipe your best times to unload it will be right as people start leveling up 1-60 characters that would benefit so your either looking at the release of 4.03a and the unlocking of the new race/class combinations (human hunter, dwarf shaman tauren pally etc)or with the actual release of the expansion and the unlocking of the worgen/goblin races and the legions of alts/rerolls spawned by that.

  4. #4
    I have this conundrum but on a bigger scale

    Im working toward a full stack on every glyph in preparation for Cata. Now, even when the sellings are not on the levels of glyphmass (4.0.1) the prices on my server are still high on most of them (35g average).

    So i cant decide if unload my present stock or wait for Cataclysm!!

  5. #5
    fade's Avatar
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    2
    Tagged in
    5 Posts
    Add to this user's reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorstchach View Post
    I have this conundrum but on a bigger scale

    Im working toward a full stack on every glyph in preparation for Cata. Now, even when the sellings are not on the levels of glyphmass (4.0.1) the prices on my server are still high on most of them (35g average).

    So i cant decide if unload my present stock or wait for Cataclysm!!
    Unload. Tomorrow will be a good day to sell off Glyphs.

    This is purely speculative because there are differing opinions on what happens to Inscription, but 20 is way too many Glyphs to hold in stock. Sales are already slowing down for existing toons, and the new ones aren't going to fuel the market for long. I'd trade my ink down to anything but Ink of the Sea by tonight and hold it to make glyphs on a as-needed basis. The ink alone has been speculated to spike dramatically in price based on the timing of 4.03a and Cata release.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. 4.2 - When to sell?
    By Smacko in forum Archive (Speculation)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 10th, 2011, 08:35 PM
  2. Eternal Fire Advice - Sell now or hold?
    By Namssob in forum Archive (Auction House)
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: November 29th, 2010, 11:13 PM
  3. Razzashi Hatchling, hold, or sell?
    By Valkyr in forum Archive (Auction House)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 29th, 2010, 06:50 PM
  4. Pattern: Rich Purple Shirt... Sell now or hold till Cataclym?
    By Teardrop in forum Archive (Auction House)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 8th, 2010, 02:12 AM